|UNDERSTAND THIS ABOUT LIFE…|
1. Don’t advertise your happy marriage on social media. You could attract the wrath of a jealous ex-turned-villain.
2. Don’t post your private family photos all over the internet. Someone could use them to ruin the lives of your loved ones.
3. Don’t discuss your private matters on social media. You don’t know who is reading or listening.
4. Don’t befriend everybody who requests to be friends with you on social media. Cyber-stalkers have ruined privacy and the reputation of the internet.
5. Don’t store your passwords or security credentials online. The database could be hacked.
6. Don’t fall in love with anyone on social media. They could easily be predators prowling on you.
7. Don’t advertise your pregnancy on social media. A deranged lunatic could do the unthinkable and trigger a miscarriage.
8. Don’t advertise your kids' achievements on social media. Malicious people could ruin their lives.
9. Don’t advertise your expensive buys on social media. You could attract thieves or even robbers.
10. Never share any compromising photos on social media. They’ll definitely be shared all over the internet.
UNDERSTAND THIS ABOUT LIFE…
1. Not everyone is going to be happy for you.
2. Most of the “nice” comments you get on social media are fake.
3. You are just attracting the evil eye on you and your family.
4. There are people who just hate you for no apparent reason.
5. People are not what they seem like. The internet has been infiltrated by cyber-stalkers who could be your ex or your next-door neighbor.
6. Up to 50% of social media accounts could be fake according to some statistics.
7. You are just attracting jealous people into your life every day you look attractive.
8. You don’t know who is saving your pictures and checking your updates.
9. Social media is sometimes the devil’s eye, ears, and mouth.
10. The more you expose yourself publicly online, the more you are treading on dangerous grounds since this could attract evil people who could ruin your life, family, marriage, and career.