|What did you learn too late in life?|
I am sharing here some of my experiences and some of the sayings of ‘The Great People’.
1. Whatever you do – give it 100% of your efforts.
2. Forgive and let go , forget completely.
3. Read too much.
4. Speak less , listen more.
5. Save a portion of your earnings and avoid credit card debt.
6. Change your thinking and mindset , change your life.
7. Never ever stop learning and growing as a person.
8. Never stuck on a point, try new things , have new experiences.
9. Find a mentor and do what they're doing.
10. Be kind to people; treat people as you would like to treat you.
11. Be persistent. When knowledge and ability aren’t enough, be persistent.
12. “Life is scary. Get used to it. There are no magical fixes. It’s all up to you. So get up off your keister, get out of here, and go start doin’ the work. Nothing in this world that’s worth having comes easy.” Bob Kelso
13. Smart girls like to hear they’re pretty, pretty girls like to hear that they’re smart.
14. Happiness is a choice and everything else is a matter of perspective.
15. Never forget your car keys will change your car from one tone of inert metal into one of the most deadly killing machines that has been invented.
16. Wait 24 hours before getting mad and reacting about anything. If it doesn’t bother you in 24 hours time, it probably isn’t important enough to get mad over.
17. Have the courage to live a life true to yourself, not the life others expect of you.
18. Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
19. “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” Ernest Hemingway.
20. Remember you’ll always regret what you didn’t do rather than what you did.
21. “You’d worry less about what people think about you** **if you knew how seldom they do.” David Foster Wallace
22. If you blame it on someone else, don’t expect it to get better.
23. “You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, but there will always be someone who hates peaches.” Dita von Teese
24. Don’t make decisions when you’re angry. Don’t make promises when you’re happy.
25. “Never argue with a stupid person, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Mark twain
26. Only pack what you can carry yourself.
27. “Remember only enemies speak the truth. Friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty.” Stephen King
28. Time is the most valuable thing you have.
29. Remember the human touch.
30. Be very careful how you spend the first and last two hours of each day.
31. Think big; don’t be afraid to be bold.
32. Invest in authentic relationships.